Happy Trails & Wag’n Tails
Your furry family member deserves the best pet care!
Dog walking and pet sitting services provide a stress free experience to clients & their pets while clients are away for business or pleasure.
If you work long hours, I can help! Your dog walker gives your dog a chance to expend some energy, “stop to smell the roses” and of course relief!
Pet sitting is an alternative to dog kennels and vet boarding. Pet sitting allows your pets to stay together in their home with familiar smells, sounds and their own food which creates more of a stress-free experience.
Do you feel the same as my current clients?
- Your pet(s) are your “kids.”
- You want private walks & care in your home vs. pack walks & a kennel.
- You enjoy receiving an email detailing the fun we had or pictures during our visit. If you prefer “no news is good news”, that’s an option too!
- You want peace of mind knowing that I (a professional pet sitter) am someone who truly loves what they do for a living — is caring for your pet(s).
Benefits of pet care for you!
1) I may notice things you don’t: It could be an ear infection or something with your home. For example, I mentioned a few things in my daily notes to a client which resulted in saving the foundation of their home and thousands dollars.
2) Emergency back up: If you unexpectedly become injured or need to leave the area quickly to attend a family issue, I step in to care for your pet(s).
3) Home security: My presence gives the appearance of someone being home. Also many security experts recommend having your mail and newspapers picked up, I do this for you!
Are you ready for your pets to have a ball? To get started, call 760-683-Walk today!
Why choose Happy Trails & Wag’n Tails as your Pet Sitter or Dog Walker?
1) Health Care Knowledge: There are no requirements for pet sitters to have health care knowledge, however, I choose to continue educating myself in holistic methods.
This knowledge makes it more likely that I would recognize a health issue and if it’s necessary to go to a veterinarian, which will prevent unnecessary worry and save you money.
2) I stay in contact: I return phone calls & emails in a timely manner, not days later.
3) Consistency: Same dog walker and same pet sitter every day. Owner operated.
What are my customers saying? Read more testimonials
When and Where dog walking and pet sitting services are provided:
Pet care service hours: Mon – Sun: 8 am to 8 pm.
Office Hours: Mon – Fri: 8 am to 5 pm, Sat: 8 am to 3 pm, Sun and Holidays: closed
Serving pets in:
- Carlsbad CA: La Costa area
- San Marcos CA: all areas including San Elijo and Lake San Marcos
- Escondido CA: Now serving clients who live near CA-78 & I-15
Your service area not listed? This is general in nature but I may be able to accommodate your needs .